McKinley, I enjoyed reading your blog post. You state a very good description of what EdModo is and the uses that it presents. I feel that a strong point in your post would be your activity that you are using EdModo for. I think that this would be an enjoyable as well as educational activity for the students to participate in. Also I think that your statement that the students will already know how to use this site is very accurate because it is so similar to the more commonly used Facebook.
One thing that may add to your activity would be a better form of assessment. I feel that maybe a short quiz will add to your assessment. This is the only thing that I could find that may improve your activity. All in all your activity looks like a very productive activity and good use of the EdModo site.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.