McKinley, this is a wonderful Prezi presentation. Your description of the Ipad (technology) was very specific and was a great description of what the Ipad is and how it is used. I too, chose to use the Ipad as my technology in my presentation. I liked the way you chose your path and the visuals that you used in this presentation. The way that you set up your path made the presentation very comprehendible and easy to follow. The visuals that you chose for your presentation add another great component to this presentation and relate very closely to your technology in use. I liked the activity that you chose to use this technology with. I feel that the students would enjoy participating in this activity. Nicely done McKinley!
McKinley, this is a wonderful Prezi presentation. Your description of the Ipad (technology) was very specific and was a great description of what the Ipad is and how it is used. I too, chose to use the Ipad as my technology in my presentation. I liked the way you chose your path and the visuals that you used in this presentation. The way that you set up your path made the presentation very comprehendible and easy to follow. The visuals that you chose for your presentation add another great component to this presentation and relate very closely to your technology in use. I liked the activity that you chose to use this technology with. I feel that the students would enjoy participating in this activity. Nicely done McKinley!
ReplyDelete