This was the final week of the internship, which is really bittersweet to say the least. Though I am glad that I have succeeded in my goals, I will miss working in such a great school. However, the opportunities afforded to me by the contract will also be challenging and engaging.
This week, we finished up chapter 8 and began chapter 9. On Monday, students engaged in a review game dealing with the context of chapter 8, and they subsequently took the formal assessment on the following day. Students seemed to do well with the material, though analysis of the test results will give better information.
The next two days, students worked on guided readings to help them focus on the content in chapter 9. In addition, students worked to engage in writing through creating journals from the various trails during American Westward Expansion.
On the final day, I said goodbye to my classes. In addition, students examined visual media dealing with US expansion.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.